Decorated by the famous designer Guido de Groot with Ralph Lauren fabrics, featuring a top speed of 30 knots, this Mangusta 108 combines high performance with a refined decor.
- The large exterior space allows a central circulation around each side of the large sunbeds of 2 x 1.5m each.
- A large awning provides shade for the summer and a high-end IPOD ipad controlled sound system. The transforming lounge space enables you to accommodate 12 guests at 2 large dining tables or 4 individual coffee tables. The superstructure provides protection and privacy to the lounge area while allowing a generous sun filled aft deck.
- At the bow can be found an expansive sunbathing pad and its retractable bimini top with another high-end IPAD controlled sound system. Two automatic sliding doors give access to the superb deck salon, a traditional highlight of the Open Mangusta.
- The sophisticated interior is composed by rich blue upholstery contrasted by the white lacquered floor, fine chrome fixtures and a bar with pearlescent shine. Once the sunroof is opened, the blue sky comes to perfect this wonderful harmony of colours.
- De Groot did not prejudice on the functional aspects, 2 large U-shaped sofas invite guests to sit down comfortably around a telescopic table where up to 12 guests can dine in the lounge/dining area.
- A dual service/private zone prolongs the salon to the lower deck with many more surprises. A vestibule hides the day head and gives access to the master suite that takes full advantage of the 6m beam. Organized around the central king size bed, the stateroom offers generous volumes. A sliding door opens onto an adjoining lounge with a golden leather sofa and a large plasma screen.
- The master suite is calm and comfortable. Its 8 panoramic portholes highlight perfectly the refinement of the interior. A large walk-in closet, a mini bar, sauna shower and hydro jet bathtub only add to the comfort of this stateroom and mosaic bathroom. Close to the office space is the children’s cabin with a bunk bed and a sofa, filled with natural light filtering through panoramic portholes. The bright coloured fabrics, modern wengé furniture and the ceiling encrusted with LED lights form a wonderful décor, perfect for kids.
Opposite the master is the VIP and guest stateroom that can be accessed by the same vestibule.
- The VIP stateroom is located forward and is equipped with a double bed, a wardrobe and an ensuite bathroom. The detailed leather from Cordoba, the matt colored lacquer and dark wengé floors bring a refreshing ethnic feel the room.
- The guest stateroom is Africa themed with beautiful aborigine masks and geometric fabrics. It also offers great comfort with a double bed, wardrobe and ensuite bathroom. All staterooms are equipped with air conditioning, large TV screens and DVD players.